Selecting the type of piles and the methodology is our headache, but just for your understanding, we briefly touch on the types of piling techniques we use. Some of the methods our piling contractors North London employ include:
• Mini Piling: Ideal for sites with limited access, such as any property's interior, tight areas, and areas with low headroom.
• CFA Piling: it is also known as hollow stem piling, ideal for constructing deep foundations, a CFA (Continuous flight auger) is drilled into the ground to the desired depth, followed by quick pumping of concrete and gradual removal of the CFA. Reinforcements are inserted right after the CFA has been removed.
• SFA Piling: Same as CFA piling, except that it is more suitable for construction sites with very low headroom. This method is highly suitable for residential construction projects.
• Driven Piles: Steel, composite, timber, or concrete columns are driven/drilled to the desired depth. They are also known as displacement piles.
The above methods of piling require modern equipment in the form of rigs. We have state-of-the-art piling rigs, including CFA, SFA, driven piling, screw piling, and mini piling rigs. These rigs are handled and controlled by our highly skilled technicians. They save considerable time, are highly precise, and save the cost of construction.
Piling is highly versatile. Piling in North London or elsewhere in the UK can be used for:
• Building foundations at sites with restricted access
• Building foundations at sites with low headroom
• Building foundations in areas where vibration and noise can disturb adjacent structures
• Building foundations on low-quality soil such as high cohesion, high moisture content, low LBV, etc.
• Reinforcement of existing foundations which have become weak due to changing soil conditions, shifting or other factors.
Whether you are looking to reinforce your residential or your commercial property, our piling specialists in North London will provide you with reliable and satisfying services.
• Our satisfied clients and their reviews prove that we are the top piling company in North London
• We provide all construction services, from planning to piling, from complete construction to finishing.
• A complete and highly trained in-house construction team comprising structural engineers, geotechnical engineers, architects, and construction workers.
• We use our own rigs or outsource them depending on availability.
Take a look at our completed projects by visiting our website. You can find pictures of our work in our gallery. Contact us if you have any questions regarding piling or if you want to book our services. You can also get in touch with us online through our website.